Monday 11 May 2015

My Dream My Destiny



I have a dream, dream of happier times
Every thought of it is a melodious rhyme
It’s the dream that keeps me going
It’s so profound as if my universe is echoing
I am sure its bound to come true and its just a matter of time
I deserve it and I will live it cos its truly mine

Dear Destiny you better have same plans
After all you belong to me and you ought to be the way I want
Sure you have powers over my will
You can turn it all around and let my hopes spill
But hope you realize it’s the dream that I sow
Makes me love you even after your harshest blow

Destiny -
Dear Self I am you not the other one
Don’t blame me for what you cannot earn
I am that hidden subtle thoughts that you breed
Its upto you to tune me with your actions and deeds
Clear your conscience and unclutter your mind
Do away with all the fears and doubts and see the miracle unwind


No comments:

Post a Comment